Hello Dies R Us Friends!
Welcome back to a new challenge here at Dies R Us!
Thanks to everyone who joined in our 'Summertime Fun' Challenge.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE OUR WINNER'S POST)
It's a busy time of year with summer drawing to an end and school beginning. But, we hope you've taken the opportunity to get outdoors and enjoy Mother Nature! It does the soul good to just take a moment and breathe in the beauty surrounding us.
So with that in mind, our challenge to you is
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
(your interpretation + the use of die cuts)
The ladies of Team B have come up with some FABULOUS inspiration for you today ... let's take a peek . . .
Memory Box Farm Tractor
Memory Box Puffy Clouds
Taylored Expressions Picket Fence
Impression Obsession Cat Die Set (or DRU Cat Die Set)
Tattered Lace Panarama Tree Silhouette
Cheery Lynn Designs Birch Tree With Cute Critters
Impression Obsession Fir Trees
Impression Obsession Birch Trees (cardinal)
Impression Obsession Clouds
Grand Forest Archway (or see Medium Forest Archway)
Aren't they awesome!!??
Please feel free to click on the designer's name to link to their personal blogs for further details on these beautiful works of art!
Did you notice we are one team mate short?
We are sorry to say ROBIN has had to step down from the DRU team due to a VERY BUSY crafting adventure she has embarked upon. We'd like to thank her for being such a wonderful inspiration from the very beginning of DRU and wish her all the best in the future!!
Now, it's YOUR turn!
You will have until August 28th to place your entry.
YOU could be the next winner of a $10 Gift Voucher to the Dies R Us Store.
For your convenience, here's a quick review of our rules:
- ENTRY LIMIT: 3
- MUST USE DIE CUTS on your creation.
- DIRECT link to your creation, not your entire blog.
- LINK BACK to our DRU Challenge Blog in your post.
- NO BACKLINKING (no creation made prior to our challenge posting)
- No limit to sharing with other challenges.
- *NEW* ... If after you've entered your creation for today's challenge, you pop over to our Inspiration Blog and leave a comment on any of the DT posts, you'll get an additional chance to win.
Thanks for joining our challenge fun and HAPPY CUTTING!